Preview, Collect, Analyze
Endpoint Inspector’s unified mobile, computer, chat application and cloud workplace app collection workflow allows eDiscovery practitioners and corporate investigators to be more efficient than ever.
With Endpoint Inspector, organizations can:
- Create and define targeted collections from remote computers, remote mobile devices, and from supported cloud workplace applications like Office365, Google Workspace, Slack and Box, all in one tool
- Easily collect just what is needed from endpoints, chat applications and cloud workplace applications without employees having to hand over their device, saving your organization valuable time and money
- Access a single source for cloud workplace app collection without logging into every app and pulling data from multiple sources for every employee.
- Authenticate the collection process with a QR code rather than user credentials for WhatsApp
- Authenticate users and manage collections securely
- Preview and triage files on live remote computers to determine the systems relevance
- Conduct full analysis of collected files
- Simultaneously connect and collect from multiple machines
- Collect application logs to see what was installed and when it was accessed
See Risk Beyond the Horizon With Endpoint Intelligence
From headquarters to home office, eDiscovery professionals and corporate investigators can access endpoints anywhere with Cellebrite’s enterprise solution offerings.