How to Tackle Your Remote Work Challenges
Ready or not, remote work is here to stay.
Over the past few years, many organizations have struggled to adapt and keep up with the rapidly changing requirements of remote work. During the global health crisis, organizations were forced to quickly adapt to the work-from-home model, potentially leaving them vulnerable to employee misconduct, IP theft, data exfiltration, and even cyber-attacks.
While many organizations already had work-from-home policies in place, many others struggled to create and implement policies to address new challenges, like the ability to access, collect, and analyze data from remote computers, workplace applications, and mobile devices.
Depending on your type of business, you might’ve encountered some of these remote work challenges too. Is your organization equipped to tackle the challenges of this new normal?
Whether you’re a corporate investigator or an eDiscovery professional, you need a remote collection solution that’ll help you access endpoints, safely and securely. We can help you tackle your toughest challenges, including the ability to:
- Remotely and securely analyze and process data that’s been collected from a lab for eDiscovery or corporate investigations
- Collect data from remote employees, no matter where their endpoints are located
- Support internal litigation, compliance, and investigations from a remote workplace
- Create and define targeted collections from remote computers, remote mobile devices, and from supported cloud workplace applications like Office365, Google Workspace, Slack and Box, all in one tool
- Easily collect just what is needed from endpoints, chat applications and cloud workplace applications without employees having to hand over their device, saving your organization valuable time and money
- And so much more
If you’re unsure of your organization’s remote work capabilities, download the whitepaper to learn more.