Get the Most Out of Your Investigations
- Lawfully access locked devices with ease
Bypass pattern, password or PIN locks and overcome encryption challenges quickly on popular Android and iOS devices
- Support for the broadest range of devices
Collect data from mobile phones, drones, SIM Cards, SD cards, GPS devices and more
- Delve deep to lawfully extract more data
Get the most data out of the digital devices with multiple data collection methods
- Enhance your extraction flow
Use selective collection to retrieve cloud tokens and select app data
- Access to 40+ apps on Android devices
Gain lawful access to the data from a large number and variety of applications
On a Platform to Meet Your Needs
Don’t let complicated locks, encryption barriers, deleted and unknown content prevent critical evidence from coming to light.
- UFED 4PC is a cost-effective, flexible, and convenient software format for any user requiring access and collection capabilities on their existing PC or laptop
- UFED Touch2 enables comprehensive data collection capabilities anywhere, whether in the lab, a remote location, or in the field
- UFED Ruggedized Panasonic Laptop is loaded with UFED software and comes in a purpose-built ruggedized case that can withstand drops, shocks, and extreme temperatures to ensure a seamless workflow wherever the investigation takes you
High-Performance Forensic Workstation to Optimize Any Digital Investigation
The most complete workstation designed to handle the most rigorous datasets for digital intelligence and eDiscovery work.
The Cellebrite Certified Operator (CCO) Designed for those participants tasked with collecting data in a forensically sound manner using UFED Touch or UFED 4PC.
Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst (CCPA) Advanced level program designed for technically savvy investigators, digital evidence analysts, and forensic practitioners.