About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
About Cellebrite Global Training Services (GTS):
Cellebrite is a recognized leader in computer/mobile forensics training and is among the most extensive digital forensics education organizations worldwide. We have developed, continually maintain, and deliver over 20 forensic courses under the Cellebrite brand to thousands of students each year. Our curriculum spans from mobile device forensics to social network investigations, including core digital forensic learning tracks that progress from entry-level to expert-level. Cellebrite's premier cadre of instructors allows us to offer a results-driven battery of computer/mobile forensic training, whether nationally or internationally. Our critical and thorough vetting process ensures that every Cellebrite instructor is verified as both experts in their area of instruction and as an effective instructor. Because instructor effectiveness is essential to classroom success, Cellebrite regularly conducts instructor development courses. Beyond Cellebrite branded courses, our team offers 3rd-party forensic courses, including the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) class, CompTIA classes, as well as LINUX Foundations Level I and II courses.
The Contract Trainer is responsible for training delivery of digital intelligence training classes for law enforcement, government, and corporate students in various classroom settings around the world. This position will have a strong emphasis on delivering instructor-led and virtual courses, classroom management, and delivering synchronous web-based classes at a high level of proficiency to a broad commercial audience with varying levels of forensic skills, training, and abilities. Candidates who wish to be considered for this position must obtain the required credentials by demonstrating their instructional skills. The Contract Trainer should possess a minimum of two years of experience presenting and teaching forensic tools and methodology in a commercial, government, or academic setting. The trainer must be highly proficient with industry standard forensic tools and methodology and preferably would possess one or more current industry standard forensic certifications. Preferred candidates will possess practical, real-world experience in conducting computer forensic and/or mobile device forensic investigation in criminal matters and testifying in courts of law about these digital examinations. Additionally, due to the support our customer’s needs, qualified candidates must be willing to undergo a background investigation and/or a suitability assessment.
Contract Trainers must be familiar with forensic best practices in using the hardware and software in an organized way to acquire and analyze evidence. The Contract Trainer should also possess a working knowledge of relevant legal concepts such as chain of custody, best evidence rule, plain view doctrine, search and seizure issues at a practical level and required levels of proof such as probable cause, beyond reasonable doubt and similar relevant topics surrounding forensics.
Key Job Functions:
Training Delivery. Delivers a minimum of 5 digital intelligence classes for law enforcement, government, and corporate students in various classroom settings around the world.
Subject Matter Expert. Demonstrates proficiency with all company hardware and software tools and methodology at an expert level to be able to provide credible and expert level training in support of company objectives
Data research. Apply research and data to improve the content, sequence, and outcomes of the teaching-learning process. Monitor professional research and disseminate ideas and information to others.
Quality Assurance. Ensure the use of technology in the instruction-learning process. Obtain and use course feedback, including student achievement data to examine curriculum and instruction program effectiveness.
Project Collaboration. Work with administrators and managers to develop, maintain, and revise curriculum documents based on systematic review and analysis.
- Participates as a presenter in industry and professional conferences and events.
- Assist in the development of data sets, tests, and examinations to support learning and skill measurement.
- Management of cost-effective travel arrangements to facilitate necessary travel consistent with corporate guidelines.
- Preparation and timely submission of expense reports
- Provide effective feedback to supervisors and product management teams regarding customer and identified feature requests and bugs with the goal of developing better functioning and more useful products.
- Engaging in self-managed professional development efforts to stay current in the field of mobile device forensic and best practices.
- Complete reports, training records, and necessary documentation for maintaining training records.
- Former Sworn Law Enforcement / Military Official with more than 5 years of experience
- At least two years of digital intelligence, forensic, cyber, or high-tech investigations
- Experience in testifying in both State and Federal Court as a Qualified Expert Witness
- At least two years of experience serving as technical trainer.
- Experience with guiding, mentoring, and presenting to a wide variety of international audiences.
- Technical expertise in digital intelligence, public and private investigations, and digital forensics
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across a wide variety of constituents.
- Industry Certifications (CCO, CCPA, CCME, CISSP, A+, NET+, SECURITY+, CFCE, EnCE, etc.)