Sales Manager EMEA Germany
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced Sales manager who will have responsibility for managing and developing relationships and sales within our Law Enforcement / Gov sector in Germany
Location - Germany
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
- To increase new business (while maintaining recurring business on high performance)
- Lead sales execution of Law Enforcement /Gov in Germany to meet sales and booking targets, customers engagement.
- To increase Cellebrite’s Law Enforcement /Gov sales, meet and exceed the annual goals as set forth from year over year
- Build and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities
- To constantly improve customer relations and customer engagement
- To prepare and implement a budget and by reporting and monitoring make sure that all plans are followed.
What you'll love about your mission:
- Manage the Law Enforcement /Gov executive presence with customers and partners in the region
- Responsible for managing existing clients, expand the market and growth of revenues. To develop Law Enforcement /Gov in new accounts and grow the Law Enforcement /Gov in existing accounts
- To develop and maintain customer relations, keep communication with, and be a constant sensor for customer satisfaction
- To collaborate with the regional marketing team to implement marketing activities in the territory.
- To develop additional channels to market
- Meeting with clients at the conclusion of each matter to obtain feedback on the service and identify future opportunities
- Proactively self-generate new leads including inside sales
- Proactively monitor and feed back to Management on market trends and information
- Provide monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- Build and maintain a constant/future accurate pipeline
- Continually exceed quarterly and annual booking targets
- Become a trusted advisor to customers and partners.
The superpowers we are looking for
- 5+ years sales experience in a global hi-tech industry with booking of above 2M
- Experienced in selling software & hardware solutions with short and long sales cycle
- Advantage/Optional -Experience in selling to the public sector
- Technological background and understanding
- Experience in account management, deep knowledge of the customer, their business and priorities across the organisations at multiple points.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of the organization and with external contacts. Ability to create and deliver powerful and effective presentations.
- Exhibits appropriate professional behavior including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, ability to get along with others, creative thinking and personal integrity to contribute to a cohesive, productive regional team dedicated to the achievement of corporate goals.
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting
- A very strong results & goal orientated person
- All in one player, we are looking for someone that can talk to executives but also do a product demo to users
- Experience in cold calling, LinkedIn leads generation and other remote leads generation techniques
- Proactive, self-driven and hungry for success.
- coachable, flexible and quick and intelligent learner
- Executive-level negotiating skills.
- The job requires travel within Germany and Austria