Software Engineering Team Leader
About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world.
Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes.
Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
About the Role:
What is your mission?
We are looking for a Software Engineering Team Leader to join our Pathfinder group.
Pathfinder is the Cellebrite product for investigators and analysts.
We are helping Law enforcement agencies around the world to solve cases quicker and easier.
Dealing with a large amount of data and the need to support enterprise customers on a large scale.
As the team leader, you should be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration with multiple interfaces. You will be responsible for managing and motivating team members and be the contact point for them.
In addition, you should lead the scrum processes and software best practices in the team.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
what you’ll love about your mission:
Working with great talents in a motivating atmosphere, you will find yourself smiling while looking for ways to improve us every day.
Solving real-world difficult tech challenges, while understanding the way our customers are working.
- Lead and mentor developers through coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Develop new functionality of software products from the design phase to production
- Focus on quality deliveries
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- 2+ years experience of Team Leading
- 5+ years of BE development, preferably BE web
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Knowledge of AWS / Azure cloud architecture
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience working with relational databases
- Familiarity with Angular - Strong advantage
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience with JSON, REST API, and Web services
- Experience with PostgreSQL / Elasticsearch
- Always pushing forward
- Natural leader