Senior Full Stack Developer
About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
You will learn the domain of digital intelligence while acquiring a good perception of our business objectives. We provide the necessary tools and solutions for Forensic Examiners, Police Officers, and Detectives to connect the dots through our technology of crime investigations, protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and ensure data privacy. You will take full ownership of features from design through implementation to delivery, you will be working together with stakeholders and other team members in order to bring great value to our customers. As we modernize our tech stack you will need to bring your experience to the whiteboard while we set our target architecture and future tech roadmap.
What you’ll love about your mission:
- You will be working together on a market-led product while facing complex software challenges.
- You will bring real impact to our customers, helping them make our world a safer place.
- You will be designing and implementing features for a live production system
- You will take part in modernization and refactoring
- Improve performance and scalability of the application
- Take part in the way we shape our target architecture of applications and services
- Track customer feedback and needs
The superpowers we are looking for:
You are a cross-stack engineer who is seeking the bigger picture. You have vast experience in building high-performing & scalable enterprise applications. You are curious about new technologies and frameworks and always push for changes and the evolution of your team.
- 8+ years of development experience, at least 2 years in C# - Must
- Experience with CICD and Shift-left techniques - Must
- React/Angular/Vue experience – Advantage
- Experience with Databases – Advantage