About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
If making the world a safer place is important to you, if you are enthusiastic about software development and implementation of new technologies. If you eager and excited to learn and expand your engineering knowledge, your place is with us!
What you’ll love about your mission:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with excellent programming skills. The job requires usage of SW engineering best practices, designing, developing, implementing, documenting, bug fixing and enhancements of a new Product in an early production step. Our goal is to build a high-performing and scalable enterprise application. You will be working as a team-member closely with other software engineers, product managers and customers.
- 5+ years of experience of software engineering using .NET/C#/Node/Java
- Comprehensive knowledge of OOP, SW architecture designs and patterns
- Experience with Dockers and cloud services
- Experience with Scrum methodology
- Experience developing software to meet federal compliance standards
- SQL DBs experience
- Elasticsearch experience
- CI/CD environments experience
- Team player with excellent communication skills, capable to work with multiple teams
- Independent, creative and versatile
- High standards of code quality, testing, and performance
- SW enthusiastic
*Only east coast candidates will be considered. NY/NJ/CT/PA/DMV
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.