About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
As a DevOps you will lead engineering duties such as Cloud readiness assessments, AWS architecture design, system evaluation, system analysis, AWS Infrastructure Operations, Optimization and Maintenance, Change and Configuration Management, Support, Release, Control and Validation of Cloud Infrastructure Deployment and Migration.
What is your responsibility?
- Engineering automated, fault-tolerant, scalable AWS environments adhering to AWS best practices for small to large initiatives
- Maintain AWS Cloud Infrastructure in Optimal Configuration from both technical and budget perspectives
- Provide Escalation Support and Expertise to the Incident Management Processes involving AWS Infrastructure or related issues
- Compose and leverage Terraform Templates for utilization, to ensure repeatable, sustainable AWS infrastructure is effectively managed
- Investigate reported and suspected outages and other issues. Oversee documentation of issues and resolutions. Maintain knowledge base of known issues
- Produce, oversee production of, and maintain documentation, such as architecture diagrams and System Designs.
- Assess cloud systems to identify potential weaknesses or problems and upgrade software and hardware systems in order to ensure optimal performance
- Monitoring cloud resource consumption and billing, setting financial controls, generating reports and applying Cloud governance methodologies.
What is the superpowers we are looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working with AWS and a proven track record of building complex infrastructure.
- Expert level knowledge with architecture and services (Route53, RDS, OpenSearch etc.)
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloud Formation etc.)
- Experience with engineering and maintaining high availability production systems
- Experience in Software Installation, configuration and Patching Knowledge of system monitoring in a cloud environment including cloud specific products and tools
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts Developing monitoring architecture and implementing monitoring agents, dashboards, escalations and alerts
- Experience with DevOps release and build management, automation scripts, GitHub actions
- Experience with container platform tools like AWS EKS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts in English.