Procurement and Facilities Operations Manager
About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations
What is your mission?
- Is accountable for managing and leading the day-to-day Operations of Americas region by leading complex projects across the region, new offices opening, and current offices upgrade and maintenance, providing procurement services to various departments and supporting diverse activities while targeting improved efficiency and internal customers satisfaction.
- Create and maintain regional policies and activities across the services to employees (Travel, Offices, H&S, Administrative)
- Own the day-to-day procurement activities for North America, Canada & LATAM for an annual amount of $20M
- Lead sourcing engagements and competitive bidding (RFI, RFQ, and RFP) for strategic agreements with diversity of goods and services such as consulting, professional service, marketing, IT, HR, rent, facilities.
- Manage suppliers and negotiate with vendors for pricing, service level and commercial terms.
- Collaborate with legal and finance department to ensure agreements are created with risk mitigation and lawfulness.
- Establish a strong network and collaboration with internal business owners, suppliers, and key stakeholders.
- Research and benchmark current market conditions and trends and provide recommendations.
- Identify process improvements and initiatives for internal processes while aligning the region to the global policy.
- Work closely with the global teams for various initiatives, requisitions and projects from the Sales, Marketing, HR , IT, and Tech. departments
- Ability to travel locally and globally per need.
What you’ll love about your mission:
You are eager to be a part of our growth story, passionate about our product, creative, and empowered by having a mission-critical role. You have the potential, now you have the opportunity! As the Operations manager, you manage the Operations and Procurement needs for the Americas, acting as the main focal point for external and internal stakeholders from the HR , IT, sales, product management and Tech. departments.
You lead an end to end process of the operations and procurement needs for the assigned region and will report to VP Global Operations. A vital connection between the various departments to ensure high level of service provided.
The superpowers we are looking for:
- Ability to lead complex projects in dynamic environment: initiation, plans, establishing objectives and KPI, assessing risk, cost management, resources, and quality.
- Proactive – continuous process improvement
- Ability to work independently
- Great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Team work and collaboration with several departments and stakeholders
- Getting in to details, Quick learner
DMV local candidate ONLY!
This position is in the DMV area and it is a hybrid role. 2 days in the office 3 days remote. There will be some travel required as needed to our NJ location.
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.