About The Position
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve security in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
Join a growing legal team to partner with sales and other key internal stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor. You will provide legal support to our business in the Americas, and mostly aid in the negotiations of a variety of agreements to support revenue generation.
What you’ll love about your mission:
- Drive, negotiate and finalize customer and partner agreements, NDAs and ancillary documents including DPAs and BAAs
- Support Sales teams to understand and navigate the public sector contracting world.
- Support Sales teams on a variety of commercial customers for customer and partner agreements and ancillary documents including DPAs and BAAs
- ·Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice and recommendations on numerous legal and business issues
The superpowers we are looking for:
The required experience you must-have :
- Juris Doctorate - Graduate from an accredited law school
- 5 + years of working experience within a technology company (either a leading law firm or a tech company)
- Experience with Commercial transactions and Contracts is a must.
- Experience working with government (i.e., FED and/or SLED) customers and familiarity with their various regulations.
Additional required experience:
- Knowledgeable in bridging gaps between government and commercial contracting requirements, methods, and cycles.
- Experience supporting sales departments with strong experience in the areas of technology, privacy, and intellectual property.
- Experience with international transactions
- Experienced in negotiating SaaS contracts
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- You have superb interpersonal skills and are service-oriented
- You're a highly motivated & enthusiastic team player
- You maintain steadfast attention to detail while being able to see the big picture
+East Coast candidates ONLY APPLY, local to the DMV area preferred.
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.