Organizational Development Partner
About The Position
What is our mission?
Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
The Organizational Development Partner will be responsible for leading cross company OD practices and support units with specific OD needs. In this role, you’ll work closely with different stakeholders in the L&D team and in the company, to initiate, enable and execute OD and Learning initiatives.
What you will do?
- Co-Lead the design and implementation of organizational development initiatives, such as Employee Engagement, Managerial Development, Key Talent/ High Potential/ Succession, Performance Management, Recognition, Feedback Process, Collaboration, change management etc.
- Support business units OD needs and build programs accordingly
- Guide and support HRBPs
- Work collaboratively with multiple interfaces like HR, enablement teams and external providers on the creation of L&D programs and content
- Set OD & learning goals and KPIs and measure effectiveness
- The role includes aspects related to budget management, procurement, working with employee data and systems
What you’ll love about your mission:
- you will be part of a hyper-growth dynamic company with a super meaningful mission, and in your role, you will collaborate with smart and fun people.
- In your day-to-day job, you will have a voice and the ability to make an impact on individuals, teams, and the entire company
- we can ensure you that you will learn something new every day
What are the superpowers we are looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience as an OD partner/manager. Min 2 years’ experience in tech global organizations
- Positive can-do attitude, communicative and great teammate
- Presentation skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a high pace environment
- Curious, fast learner with attention to details
- Experience with HR/OD systems like Engagement Surveys/feedback platforms, LMS/LXP
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- MA Degree in Instructional Methodology, Instructional Design, or MBA – an advantage